Wilton - All Terrain Vise
90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Ships for Free
Wilton has designed a vise for the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility. The Wilton All Terrain Vise will secure to a truck hitch, or you can mount it on your workbench. The All Terrain...
Item 168054Model H-6015
Item 168052Model H-3030
Item 168053Model H-4020
Item 171208Model DT6806
Item 168051Model H-1525
Item 172084Model 110730
Item 172089Model 110766
Fits standard 2" hitches and includes a hitch pin for added security
- Mount it on a bench or a trailer hitch for maximum versatility
- Lightweight design with integrated carrying handle makes it easy to carry and transport
- Patented locking handle secures vise jaws during transport for extra security
- Set screws designed to provide a tight fit in the hitch and reduce overall vibration while driving
- Water resistant for all weather protection during transport or while hitched
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Replaceable jaws with V-grooves for vertical clamping around objects
- Ideal working height doesn’t interfere with truck bed or tailgate
Weight: 39.6 lbs.
Clamping Force: 1 Ton
Finish: Powder Coat Enamel
Hitch Receiver Size: 2" Square
Jaw Insert Hardness: 45-56 HRC
Jaw Travel: 0.15" Per Rotation
Jaw Width: 6"
Max. Opening Capacity: 5-3/4"
Pipe Jaw Capacity: 3/4" – 3"
Throat Depth: 5"