Whiteside - RD2075 Standard Down Cut Spiral Router Bit 1/4" D X 3/4" CL 1/4" SH 2-1/2" OL
Two flute, solid carbide.D = Diameter; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length. Specifications Shank: 1/4" Diameter: 1/4" Cut...
Item 812126Model RD2100
Item 03K33Model RU2100
Item 405136Model RD5100
Item 820268Model 191.008.11
Item 09I17Model RD1600
Item 03K35Model RU5150
Item 828781Model 76-102
Item 818489Model UD2100
Item 617101Model WDC22530
Item 405133Model RD4875
Item 154276Model UDP9112
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 818082Model RD4850
Item 815415Model RD1800
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Cut Length: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
Download Vectric 814292
|Tool #814292 |
Vectric Compatible Tool File
tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).