60° V-Groove, 3 Flute Bit, 1/4"Diam x 7/32"PL - 1/4" Shank
Cut shallow and deep V-Grooves for signs or furniture decorations. This bit is solid carbide, has a 60° tip and 3 flutes for improved veining.1/4" Cutting diameter, 7/32" Point length, 2" Overall length and a 1/4" shankDownload Vectric 819997 FileTool #819997 Vectric Compatible Tool...
Cut shallow and deep V-Grooves for signs or furniture decorations. This bit is solid carbide, has a 60° tip and 3 flutes for improved veining.
1/4" Cutting diameter, 7/32" Point length, 2" Overall length and a 1/4" shank
Download Vectric 819997 File
|Tool #819997 Vectric Compatible Tool File|
819997 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
Used this to add tiny grooves to plywood paneling to simulate 6 inch boards and it worked perfect on 64 sheets. Great product that held up well. Be careful handling it because it is really sharp.. I gained two cuts from it before I knew it
Amana ToolItem 872427