Westinghouse Infrared Electric Outdoor Heater - Pole Mounted
The all season Westinghouse WES31-1550 Electric Infrared Outdoor Heater ushers in a new standard in outdoor heating. Focusing the warmth precisely where you want it, this versatile infrared heater is very efficient using radiant heat. Completely safe to use outdoors in all weather...
- Pole mounted and portable patio heater allows you to direct heat exactly were you need it
- Provides the maximum 1500 Watts of instantaneous radiant heat
- IP55 certified weatherproof rating makes this safe for use outdoors, even in wet or rainy environments. No need to put it away every day.
- The telescopic mounting pole adjusts from 65 in. to 75 in. and assembles in approximately 20 minutes
- With tip-over and overheating protection, this heater is safe to use around children and pets.
- The carbon coil bulb is durable and can resist a fall, while providing great heat.
- Hardly affected by the wind, provides instant steady heat and completely quiet operation
- Low operating cost, only pennies per hour
- The bulb lasts an average of 5,000 hours providing you many years of enjoyment
- Uses a standard electrical outlet and doesn't require an electrician
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Prior authorization is required for all returns. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.