Westinghouse Infrared Electric Outdoor Heater - Hanging
The all season Westinghouse WES31-1520C Electric Infrared Outdoor Heater ushers in a new standard in outdoor heating. Focusing the warmth precisely where you want it, this versatile infrared heater is very efficient using radiant heat. Completely safe to use outdoors in all weather...
- Perfect for gazebos, pergolas porches and anywhere that you can hang a heater from
- Provides the maximum 1500 Watts of instantaneous radiant heat
- IP24 certified weatherproof rating makes this safe for use outdoors, even in wet or rainy environments. No need to put it away every day.
- Stylish retro look with a powder coated finish for durability.
- Easy installation with the chain and hook provided, just hang it up it and turn it on
- Pull cord power switch
- Hardly affected by the wind, provides instant steady heat and completely quiet operation
- Low operating cost, only pennies per hour
- The bulb lasts an average of 5,000 hours providing you many years of enjoyment
- Uses a standard electrical outlet and doesn't require an electrician
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Prior authorization is required for all returns. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.