7440/41 Kraftform Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Set, 0.3-3.9 NM
Wera's adjustable torque screwdrivers allow variable torques settings with a maximum precision and ensure the best results with great ergonomics. Add a Wera bit or socket to this Screwdriver and go!Simple hand-setting of torqueEasy-to-read scale valueRapidaptor for quick bit and socket...
Wera's adjustable torque screwdrivers allow variable torques settings with a maximum precision and ensure the best results with great ergonomics. Add a Wera bit or socket to this Screwdriver and go!
- Simple hand-setting of torque
- Easy-to-read scale value
- Rapidaptor for quick bit and socket changes
- Kraftform handle for fast working speeds and ergonomic grip
1/4" hex shaft with torque range 0.3 to 1.2 Nm
1/4" hex shaft with torque range 1.2 to 3.0 NmBits:
2.0 x 25mm
2.5 x 25mm
3.0 x 25mm
4.0 x 25mm
5.0 x 25mm
6.0 x 25mmTorx:
TX6 x 25mm
TX7 x 25mm
TX8 x 25mm
TX9 x 25mm
TX10 x 25mm
TX15 x 25mm
TX20 x 25mm
TX25 x 25mm
TX30 x 25mmTorx Plus:
6 IP x 25mm
7 IP x 25mm
8 IP x 25mm
9 IP x 25mm
10 IP x 25mm
15 IP x 25mm
20 IP x 25mm
25 IP x 25mm
30 IP x 25mm
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service prior to return. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required. Product must be in as-new condition and in it's original packaging. Returns subject to 25% restocking fee. Customer responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482.
Wera offers a Lifetime Warranty on Manufacturer's Defects. Contact Customer Service if you have an issue.