Weber Knapp - EasyMate Split Top Mechanism
Optimize your workspace by providing a secondary work surface that is height and tilt adjustable. EasyMate incorporates Weber Knapp's unique patented technology for height adjustment – allowing a...
You May Also Like
Item 413371Model 26057GS00000
Item 413372Model 29156-2 162 Finish
- Lift-and-Release height adjustment, spring-assisted for effortless adjustment through a range of 12" (6"up and 6" down)
- Soft-touch knob to set +9 degrees/-15 degrees tilt
- Simple installation – no paddle, separate brake mechanism, or cable to mount
- Only 18 screws needed (not included)
- Rugged steel construction with durable textured black powder coat finish
- MADE IN THE USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Weber Knapp Warranty:
Weber Knapp warranties its mechanisms for 5 years and any wear items (such as palm rests) for 1 year. If you have a concern about a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.