Fisch - Wave Cutter 1/4" Dia x 1/4" x 3-1/2" Oal
The FISCH Wave Cutter is a high performance, next generation Forstner Bit and is truly the world’s best. Designed with the patented “Wave Cutter”, this Forstner bit has been tested against other...
Item 423742Model FSA-309055
Item 423735Model FSA-309017
Item 423746Model FSA-309093
Item 423731Model FSA-308997
Item 423741Model FSA-309048
Item 423739Model FSA-309031
Item 423738Model FSA-275114
Manufactured from forged and heat-treated steel, its unique non-clogging design allows you to drill precise holes quickly without burning, while helping to increase the overall life of the bit. Drills smooth and precise holes in soft woods, hard woods & laminates with 25% less power required. Designed for the professional trade and can be used in portable power drills and stationary boring machines.
• This style of Wave Cutter bit has a center point, two cutters and two spurs
• Made from forged and heat-treated steel
• Non-clogging design
*larger size is shown for detail
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.