Waterfowl Carving: Blue Ribbon Techniques
For the first time, there is available a comprehensive, step-by-step instruction method through which an inspiring carver can progress under the guidance of one of America's great carving teachers,...
You May Also Like
For the first time, there is available a comprehensive, step-by-step instruction method through which an inspiring carver can progress under the guidance of one of America's great carving teachers, William Veasey. Included are eleven different waterfowl carvings, simple to complex: 3 flying miniatures, floating, standing, preening, and an antique swan.Included:
- Popular carving techniques and acrylic painting techniques
- The how, when, where, and why of competition
- Information on marketing carvings
- A brief history of carving
- 285 line drawings, and full-sized carving patterns
- 505 black and white photographs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.