Teak Oil, Quart
Is specially formulated for use on exotic hardwoods such as teak, rosewood and mahogany. Teak Oil penetrates the surface imparting a natural, warm glow that enhances the natural beauty of the wood...
- Outstanding UV and moisture resistant finish
- Great for marine use above the water line
- Easy application and maintenance
- Specifically formulated for dense woods such as teak, rosewood or mahogany
- Penetrates deep into wood pores to create the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish
Articles & Blogs
If the SS Nieuw Amsterdam teak chairs could talk, they would tell you quite a Veteran story. This narration is told to us by Steve Taylor, son of First Army Lieutenant Phillip K. Taylor who served in the 5th Army Air Corps, Pacific theater. Born in 1916, Phillip was a native of Macy, (North Central) Indiana. Phillip was a man that believed in working with his hands and passed that work ethic onto his son, Steve. Those moral principles paid off in the service for Phillip.
All that I needed
Got life into my outdoor furniture. Easy to use. will recommend.