Danish Oil, Fruitwood, Quart
Watco Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish that hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance...
- Indoor use only (Not recommended for Floors)
- Stain, Seals and protects in one easy step
- Will not crack, chip, or peel
- Apply with a brush, or wipe on with a cloth
- Coverage for all Watco finishes is 200-300 square feet per gallon
Watco Fruitwood Danish Oil Stain
I use this stain for about 1/4 of my chip carved projects (I use other clors of Watco Danish Oil stain for others, along with gel stains) and I am very pleased with the consistent color every time. It is fast and easy to apply, although it can be messy. It dries slowly before you can apply finish to the project; you need to allow at least 48 hours before sealing with polyurethane or shellac.