Fox Chapel - Violin Making: An Illustrated Guide for the Amateur, Second Edition Revised and Expanded
Violin Making: An Illustrated Guide for the Amateur, Second Edition Revised and Expandedby Bruce Ossman Making a beautiful violin is easier than you think! You don't have to be a professional...
Item 847017Model 9781565234833
Item 163307Model 9180
Item 157891Model 9781565237636
Item 833126Model 9781565232792
Item 149554Model 9781565233911
Item 164162Model 9289
Item 857370Model 9781565237735
Item 154470Model 9781770850132
Violin Making: An Illustrated Guide for the Amateur, Second Edition Revised and Expanded
by Bruce Ossman
Making a beautiful violin is easier than you think! You don't have to be a professional luthier to build a handsome hand-crafted violin. All you need are just a few common tools, wood, and the simplified violin-making process found inside the newly revised and updated Violin Making.
The early version of this book helped many first-time instrument makers build their own stunning violins and their beautiful work is displayed inside in a new color photo gallery. Author and lifelong teacher Bruce Ossman uses his simple techniques and clear instruction to guide you through every single step of making a violin.
With the full-size patterns and detailed illustrations include, you will be on your way to crafting an instrument fit for an orchestra.
Inside Violin Makin, Second Edition:
- Helpful step-by-step instructions, featuring hundreds of detailed illustrations
- Ready-to-use patterns and templates for every piece of the instrument
- A complete list of the common tools and wood you will need
- Stunning and inspiring color photos of violins made by readers of the first edition of Ossman's Violin Making
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Violin Making for Beginners
This text is made for the person that wishes to make a simple violin. It cuts a few corners to assist the novice. Everything is about simplicity and low budget. You are not expected to use power tools; just about a dozen hand tools are required. However, the project still requires you to purchase some tools from professional luthier supply firms. The results are so stunning most craftsmen go on to make several violins and refine their talents.