The revolutionary LEIGH VRS (vacuum and router support) is the ultimate waste control and router support for your LEIGH dovetail jig. The router is positioned between the adjustable control arms that are fitted to suite any size router base and attached to the vacuum chute below. The vacuum chute glides effortlessly from side to side on nylon rollers and automatically follows the router when routing the joint or when the router is parked off to the side. The chute is always in the perfect position to catch the chips being thrown out by the high-speed router bit action. Chips and sawdust are drawn into the vacuum chute and down through the vacuum hose. It comes complete with two adaptors to fit all popular vacuum hose sizes from 1" to 2-1/2". All mounting hardware is included. It can be used with a small shop vacuum or large dust collection system. Easily attaches without jig modification.
- Designed for the Leigh super 12" dovetail jig
- Fits all popular vacuum hose sizes from 1" to 2-1/2"
- All mounting hardware included
- Use with a small shop vacuum or large dust collection system
- Easily attaches without jig modification