6" Tapered File, Fine
The Trend 6" Tapered File is a versatile half round/flat file suitable for most woodworking, gardening & domestic tooling sharpening. Try it on woodturning gouges, internal and external bevel edges, skews, carving tools, model engineering, routers, saw blades, small chisels, knives,...
- Fine 600 grit (25 micron)
- Guaranteed for five years
- Split plastic contoured hand-grip which is pinned either side of blade
- Handle Size: 17/32" T x 3-9/16" L
- Hanging hole on handle
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair