Sarge - Traverse - Gray Roll Top Cooler Bag
Tired of toting a heavy cooler? The Traverse - Gray Roll Top Cooler Bag from Sarge provides an alternative lighter option for portability. The durable tarpaulin outer shell and nylon waterproof...
Items You May Need
Item 870805Model SK-40RW
Item 175084Model SK-42
Item 175086Model SK-47
Item 175091Model SK-153
- Gray durable 500D PVC tarpaulin outer shell
- Nylon 420D TPU waterproof tank interior lining
- 25 liter/24 can capacity
- 3/4" NBR insulation
- Thermowelded construction
- 100% waterproof
- Roll top hook and loop closure
- Carrying handle on both sides of the main body
- Measures: 14" H x 21-1/2" W x 9-3/4" D
- Includes: Detachable padded shoulder strap, accessory pouch and bottle opener
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Sarge offers a credit or exchange of items. Sarge requires a RGA (Return Authorization number) to be issued from Woodcraft Customer Service department prior to return. Replacements are sent out after return is received. After 30 days, contact Sarge Customer Service at 800-454-7448.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Sarge Knives has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all items for credit or exchange. Sarge warranties their products due to factory defect or shipping damage. Their warranty excludes normal wear and tear of the product.