Easily accessible shaftlock aids fast, convenient blade-change. Plunge lock for safety enhancement. Soft-grip handles. Fits to guide track system for smooth, precise straight and bevel cutting....
Item 575388Model 575388
Item 575390Model 575390
Item 842696Model 707410
Item 575747Model 575747
Item 41513DModel Download
Item 41511DModel Download
Item 168083Model MK.200.I
- Mode selector for quick change between free plunge, scribe, and blade change modes
- Scribe mode eliminates splintering and tear-out
- Easy change carbon brushes to further extend the product life-span
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0 – 48º
- Dual bevel quadrants provide stability for precision cutting
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics optimised for required cutting conditions for every material
- Dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track for exact cuts
- Anti-kickback safety feature prevents the saw from jolting when performing plunge cuts
- Guide rail track lock adds stability when performing bevel cuts
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm
- Width of cut indicators for exact positioning of blade on the work piece
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard
- Highly efficient dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360° outlet
- Blade-change mode and power switch lock-out for easy blade changes
- Plunge lock secures the blade inside the guard when not in use
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety and control
- Bevel Range - 0 - 48 degrees
- Blade Diameter - 20mm
- No Load Speed 2000 - 5000rpm
- Power 400W
- Product Weight - 5.4kg
- Sound Power LW - 104.87dB
- Sound Pressure LP - 93.87dB
- Plunge track saw 1400W
- Blade (on product): 165x20x60T
- Dust Tube Connector
- Carbon brush
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.parts.