1400W Plunge Track Saw, TTS1400
Easily accessible shaftlock aids fast, convenient blade-change. Plunge lock for safety enhancement. Soft-grip handles. Fits to guide track system for smooth, precise straight and bevel cutting. On-board tool storage. Variable speed with soft start and constant speed.Features:Mode...
- Mode selector for quick change between free plunge, scribe, and blade change modes
- Scribe mode eliminates splintering and tear-out
- Easy change carbon brushes to further extend the product life-span
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0 – 48º
- Dual bevel quadrants provide stability for precision cutting
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics optimised for required cutting conditions for every material
- Dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track for exact cuts
- Anti-kickback safety feature prevents the saw from jolting when performing plunge cuts
- Guide rail track lock adds stability when performing bevel cuts
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm
- Width of cut indicators for exact positioning of blade on the work piece
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard
- Highly efficient dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360° outlet
- Blade-change mode and power switch lock-out for easy blade changes
- Plunge lock secures the blade inside the guard when not in use
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety and control
- Bevel Range - 0 - 48 degrees
- Blade Diameter - 20mm
- No Load Speed 2000 - 5000rpm
- Power 400W
- Product Weight - 5.4kg
- Sound Power LW - 104.87dB
- Sound Pressure LP - 93.87dB
- Plunge track saw 1400W
- Blade (on product): 165x20x60T
- Dust Tube Connector
- Carbon brush
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.