TRA002 15A / 3-1/4hp Dual Mode Plunge Router (BARE)
The TRA002BARE comes in a dedicated hard-case for easy storage, transport, and protection.Soft start, electronic variable speed, and an intelligent motor provide smooth, even power regardless of load. An integrated LED work light for illuminated bit control and clearer cutting...
- Built-in router lift and through-table winder eliminate the need for expensive lifting mechanisms when used with router tables
- Ultra-wide max cutter diameter 2-3/4"
- - Impressive max plunge depth 2-11/16"
- Class-leading dust collection provided by fully-enclosed polycarbonate shielding
- Vertical 360-degree swivel dust extraction chute keeps your work area clean of dust and hose obstruction
- Single button switches from plunge to fixed based router with patented rack and pinion height adjustment
- Soft start and variable speed 8000-21,000rpm provide maximum control of all cutter types
- Electronic speed maintenance under load provides perfect consistent speed
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Safety lock-out cover locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
- Automatic spindle lock engages in bit-change mode and allows single-wrench through-table bit and collet changes
- Integrated LED work light for illuminated bit control and clearer cutting visibility
- Interchangeable collet system for a greater range of bit fitment
- 3-stage metal turret stop for fast repeatable depth adjustment
- Includes 1/2" and 1/4" collets
- (1) TRA002 15A / 3-1/4hp Plunge Router
- (1) ½" Collet
- (1) ¼" Collet
- (1) Collet Wrench
- (1) Table-Height Winder
- (1) Instruction Manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.