Tote Case DIY Kit
H. Gerstner has the perfect kit for a weekend project with the Tote Case DIY Kit. Easy enough that a beginner can handle but nice enough for the skilled woodworker to enjoy. This project makes the perfect toolbox tote for yourself, a gift, or to share and create one of a kind...
Items You May Need
This is quite a thoughtful gift, especially as something to do together—a project for someone to share with their kids or grandchildren. The finished product also makes a memorable gift for newlyweds or new homeowners. Just put a starter set of tools in it and a personalized nameplate on it and you’ll have made a big statement out of something they can use for many years to come. You could use the Gerstner crafted 1600 Tote as a gift, but what makes the DIY Kit doubly special in gifting is that you made it yourself.
- Kit is the perfect weekend project for the beginner to the skilled woodworker
- Perfect toolbox tote for yourself, a gift, or to share and create one of a kind memories
- All hardware is included to complete the build down to the Gerstner Logo Plate
- Add your personal touches to make it your own
- Overall Dimensions:16" W x 5-3/4" H x 8" D
- Top Compartment Dimensions: 15" W x 4-3/4" H x 7" D
- Removable Tray Dimensions: 13-7/8" W x 1" T x 4" D
- Weight: 6 lb
- Wood: White Oak
- Lining Material: Felt
- Lining Color: Brown
- Screws (Finish): Nickel plated
- (1) Gerstner Tote Case DIY Project Kit includes the following: wood, felt lining, front buckle latch, corner brackets, hinges, handle and the screws or nails necessary to attach the included hardware
- In order to construct a completed tool case / tote case, at a minimum you will need glue, clamps, sandpaper and stain/finish to complete the kit.
- Please examine all components of this kit and report any issues immediately to H. Gerstner Customer Service, 1-937-228-1662.
- Partially assembled kits will not be warrantied against defects and/or returnable.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Our 1-year warranty on Gerstner (USA built only) parts and workmanship has not changed since 1906. We stand behind the products we build, so if your product needs warranty work during this time we are happy to provide warranty work under the following conditions:
Call Gerstner to receive a return authorization number, you will need to provide this return number on the address label. Items returned without prior authorization will not be processed. At this time we will also tell you the return shipping and processing fee to be enclosed with your chest. Items arriving without correct payment will not be processed until payment is received. (We are happy to provide warranty work at no charge, but we do not pay shipping charges.)
Return the product prepaid shipping and please insure for the current list price (We will tell you the insurance amount when you call for your return authorization number). If your item is broken during return shipment, you will need to file a claim with the carrier to recover the cost of your item. We cannot provide warranty work or replacements for items broken during shipment to the factory.
Enclose a detailed description of the part or parts you believe to be defective as well as a daytime phone number, so we may contact you with any questions. Items arriving with no paperwork indicating the warranty issue will not be processed until such paperwork is received.
We will (at our discretion) either repair the chest you send in, or replace it with a new one.
Instructions / MSDS
WoodRiverItem 159354As Low As $8.99
WoodRiverItem 159350As Low As $8.99