Try Tormek's SVP-80 Molding Knife Jig. It is for all shapes and makes of molding knives with 24, 30 or 38 mm distance between guide holes. Sharpens the face of the blade and therefore any shapes can be done. The attachment comprises a base, a knife holder, an extra Universal Support with micro adjust and two pairs of hollow pins for the knife holder. The base is mounted on an extra Universal Support and on the existing Universal Support of the machine. The base is locked with a screw. The knife is placed on the pair of hollow pins on the knife holder, while a magnet keeps the knife in place. The knife holder glides on the base, which has PTFE surfaces to minimize the friction. The knives are ground on the face, and adjusting the nut on the horizontal Universal Support sets the grinding depth.
- For moulding knives with 24, 30, or 38 mm distance between guide hole centers.
- Sharpens the Face of the Blade
- Maximum Width of Blades is 4-Inches
- Mounted on a Universal Support
- Features Holes that Fit Various Knife Standards