Moulding Knife Jig
Item 146834Model TOR-SVP80
Out of Stock
Try Tormek's SVP-80 Molding Knife Jig. It is for all shapes and makes of molding knives with 24, 30 or 38 mm distance between guide holes. Sharpens the face of the blade and therefore any shapes can be done. The attachment comprises a base, a knife holder, an extra Universal Support...
Try Tormek's SVP-80 Molding Knife Jig. It is for all shapes and makes of molding knives with 24, 30 or 38 mm distance between guide holes. Sharpens the face of the blade and therefore any shapes can be done.
The attachment comprises a base, a knife holder, an extra Universal Support with micro adjust and two pairs of hollow pins for the knife holder.
The base is mounted on an extra Universal Support and on the existing Universal Support of the machine. The base is locked with a screw.
The knife is placed on the pair of hollow pins on the knife holder, while a magnet keeps the knife in place.
The knife holder glides on the base, which has PTFE surfaces to minimize the friction.
The knives are ground on the face, and adjusting the nut on the horizontal Universal Support sets the grinding depth.
- For moulding knives with 24, 30, or 38 mm distance between guide hole centers.
- Sharpens the Face of the Blade
- Maximum Width of Blades is 4-Inches
- Mounted on a Universal Support
- Features Holes that Fit Various Knife Standards
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
You can return any Tormek product within 30 days of the purchase date as long as the item is in resalable condition (no markings, or pricing stickers). Customer is liable for return shipping costs. Please contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for help with your return because Tormek will need to be contacted for an RMA# and other information.
Instructions / MSDS
Wolverine Vari-grind 2 Jig OnlyItem 843655