Bench Grinder Mount
Ever wonder what it would be like if you could use your Tormek turning tool jigs on your bench grinder? Now you can! With the Tormek’s Bench Grinder Mount, you can use all Tormek woodturning jigs...
- Use your bench grinder with TORMEK jigs
- Grind your tools to shape more quickly
- The grinder mount can be mounted to either or both sides of your grinder
- No more trial and error getting the right shape
- Works with gouge Jig, Multi Jig, and Torlock Tool Rest
Articles & Blogs
The problem with smaller “mini-” and many “midi-” lathes is that they’re too small to do serious turning. Beginning turners start with pens and progress to spindles; they might even attempt small bowls, and then discover that they’re unable to mount a tempting chunk of burl sitting on top of their firewood stack.
Works great for reshaping lathe tools, before moving to your tormek wet grinder. A Norton 3x green stone should be offered along with the BGM-100.