III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 4 oz.
Finally, waterproof wood glue without the mess! Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is waterproof, yet it cleans up with water. Unlike polyurethane glues, there is no foaming and it will not stain your hands. Plus it is vastly stronger, safer and less expensive than polyurethane glues. It...
- Waterproof formula - passes ANSI/HPVA Type I Water-Resistance
- Safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues
- Non-toxic, solvent free and cleans up with water
- Superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Unaffected by finishes
- Provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards)
- Color: Tan
- Application Temperature: above 47° F
- Open Assembly Time (70°F / 50%Relative Humidity): 8-10 minutes
- Total Assembly Time (70°F / 50%Relative Humidity): 20-25 minutes
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet / Scrape off and sand dried excess
- (1) Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 4 oz.
- Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline.
- Not for structural or load bearing applications.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
The Woodcraft Magazine June/July Issue #47 is available on-line, at your local Woodcraft store, or favorite newsstand starting Tuesday, May 29th, 2012. Featuring 4 projects, 5 Tools & Techniques, 2 Hot New Tools, 3 Tips & Tricks, and many other woodworking related topics that belong in your woodworking library. Each of the projects in this issue, as with every Woodcraft Magazine issue, comes with a Convenience-Plus Buying Guide, Cut List and in-depth explanation with detailed layout instructions.
It’s the time of year when the air turns crisp and the colors abound in nature to inspire ideas as the holiday spirit starts to come alive with creativity in woodshops everywhere. When we think of Autumn, the aromatic flavors of fall fill the air with pumpkin pies, apple desserts, canning for the upcoming winter months, kids playing in leaf piles, bonfires and sawdust! Fall festivals with homemade goods featuring crafts and hot apple cider begin to pop up in many communities. Many types of woodworking projects can also be found, like these pumpkin creations by woodworker, turner and carver, Rex Kenyon. We asked Rex to create two different style pumpkins, one for Halloween and one for Thanksgiving, and here is what he came up with. You’ve got to take a serious close-up look at these pumpkins shown left to determine if they indeed are fruit or wood! How did Rex make these come to life? Let’s find out!
Be ready to enjoy the warm days of spring and summer with an “updated” outdoor dining/living/garden area that is welcoming and efficient. Woodcraft has the tools and supplies you will need, along with helpful advice at your local store and free how-to articles on Woodcraft.com.
Be ready when spring arrives to get busy sprucing up your home’s exterior and its outdoor living space. Invest family time to envision what projects would transform it into a more organized, inviting retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.