III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 32 oz.
Titebond® III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven to be waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification testing and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower...
- Passed ANSI/HPVA Type I Water Resistance Testing
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength – strong initial tack
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Easy to apply with bottle (for fine application), roller spreader or brush
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Application Temperature: Above 47°F
- Open Assembly Time: 8-10 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 20-25 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 PSI for softwoods, 125-175 PSI for medium woods and 175-250 PSI for hardwoods)
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline
- Not for structural or load bearing applications
- Use when temperature, glue and materials are above 45°F
- Store product below 75°F. Storage above this temperature may cause product to thicken and reduce the usable shelf life. If thickened, shake vigorously by firmly tapping bottle on a hard surface until product is restored to original form.
- Due to low pH, product may cause corrosion on metal surfaces; test product before using where rusting/corrosion may be of concern
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
It’s the time of year when the air turns crisp and the colors abound in nature to inspire ideas as the holiday spirit starts to come alive with creativity in woodshops everywhere. When we think of Autumn, the aromatic flavors of fall fill the air with pumpkin pies, apple desserts, canning for the upcoming winter months, kids playing in leaf piles, bonfires and sawdust! Fall festivals with homemade goods featuring crafts and hot apple cider begin to pop up in many communities. Many types of woodworking projects can also be found, like these pumpkin creations by woodworker, turner and carver, Rex Kenyon. We asked Rex to create two different style pumpkins, one for Halloween and one for Thanksgiving, and here is what he came up with. You’ve got to take a serious close-up look at these pumpkins shown left to determine if they indeed are fruit or wood! How did Rex make these come to life? Let’s find out!
Be ready to enjoy the warm days of spring and summer with an “updated” outdoor dining/living/garden area that is welcoming and efficient. Woodcraft has the tools and supplies you will need, along with helpful advice at your local store and free how-to articles on Woodcraft.com.
Be ready when spring arrives to get busy sprucing up your home’s exterior and its outdoor living space. Invest family time to envision what projects would transform it into a more organized, inviting retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The only glue I use
The best glue I have ever used on wood projects.
I would buy this product again.
To glue wood
My shop essential
I used this glue for cutting boards since it is FDA approved for indirect food contact and is waterproof. I find myself using this glue for other projects as well because of it's minimal clamp time.
"I would buy this product again and agai
At home and a workshop
When I don't want the part to come apart, this is the product to use. Hands down there is no choice as it does not fail. The wood may break but the bond just doesn't. Even holds with oily woods such as Teak with proper prep.
bonds stronger that the wood itself
It's the Best
For wood projects, in-door or out, this one glue does it all.
The product is fine, your packaging???
Continer leaked! Your plastic bag contained it. The product is excellent and is the only non-epoxy woodworking adhesive I use. This time to construct a couple of garage doors.