II Premium Wood Glue - 32 oz
Titebond® II Premium Wood Glue is the first one-part glue to pass the test for the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters and picnic tables. Titebond II cleans up with water...
- First one-part wood glue to pass the ANSI Type II Water Resistance testing
- Designed for exterior use
- Easy to apply with bottle (for fine application), roller spreader or brush
- Excellent sandability
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- Easy cleanup with water
- Application Temperature: Above 55°F
- Open Assembly Time: 3-5 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 PSI for softwoods, 125-175 PSI for medium woods and 175-250 PSI for hardwoods)
- (1) Titebond® II Premium Wood Glue – 32 oz
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline.
- Not for structural or load bearing applications.
- Due to low pH, product may cause corrosion on metal surfaces; test product before using where rusting/corrosion may be a concern.
- Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 55°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken – agitation should restore product to original form.
- Because of variances in the surfaces of treated lumber, it is a good idea to test for adhesion. For best results gluing exotic or oily woods, such as Ipe and Teak, contact the Woodcraft Technical Support Team at 1-800-347-4583.
Instructions / MSDS
The wood cracked rather than the joint on a stub tenon that was stressed from another joint that was not cut properly --- the wood was OAK!
Very Good Single Application Glue
The wood will break apart before the laminated joints do using this excelent glue. I gave it a four star rating because it is a bit runny. Overall though, an excellent glue.
Excellent bonding agent
1, I use this in and on my walking sticks and canes I custom make in my basement. Inlaying compasses, cions, attaching handels, or joining together. 2, it dries fast, is very strong, not noticeable, water and weather proof. 3, not much is not good about it, only that is glue, liquid and can get messy, but its glue, I still love this stuff.
Best glue made!
Simply the best wood glue made...In the Universe. I'll not any other.
III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 16 oz.Item 145562
III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 32 oz.Item 145563
II Extend Wood Glue - 16 oz BottleItem 140442
III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - GallonItem 145564
III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 4 oz.Item 145560