Fulgar Liner Lock Pocketknife for Hunting and Fishing - 6-7/8" - Unfinished Kit
Camillus Cutlery® has been producing and supplying the world with innovative, quality-made, reliable knives that have stood the test of time since 1876. The blade of this Fulgar Liner Lock Pocketknife is constructed from 7/64" Titanium Bonded® 420 cutlery-grade stainless steel, which...
- Shape, mount and finish your custom handle for a one-of-a-kind knife
- Requires no metal working tools or expertise
- 7/64" Titanium Bonded® cutlery-grade steel
- Drop point blade type is good for detail work, providing a straight cutting edge
- Quick launch bearing system
- Black G10 bolster included
- Overall Length: 6-7/8"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Construction: 7/64" Titanium Bonded® 420 cutlery-grade stainless steel
- (1) Folding Liner Lock Knife blade
- (1) Bolster
- (4) T6 fasteners
- Knife scale / handle material sold separately.
Articles & Blogs
Give family and friends who are makers holiday gifts that will bring comfort and efficiency to their work areas, provide new project challenges, and add some family fun for good measure.
Visit your local Woodcraft
store, check the Woodcraft catalog or go online at woodcraft.com to learn more
about the products featured here, plus thousands more for woodworkers, DIYers
and home improvement enthusiasts.
Great little carry knife
With a little adjustment the action was smooth and quick. Shaping a handle was fun and these will make great gifts. I did polish the cutting edge and it will easily shave off hairs. I would definitely recommend to someone who is new to knife scales or just wants a decent cheap-ish knife.
Shape align and smooth. I bought 3 and need to buy 3 more! They are perfect gifts and the feel is a decent knife. It’s not a 60$ knife but it would be a easy 35-40$
SargeItem 153377As Low As $24.29