W L Fuller
Taper Bit, 5/32", Fits #7 Screw
The combination of a quality high-speed tapered drill with a countersink and stop collar, in conjunction with the correct plug cutter, is by far the best way to prepare fine work for wood screws. Tapered drills afford greater gripping power for screws than standard twist drills because...
- High-speed steel holds the sharp cutting edge longer
- Sizes and lengths to match most popular wood screws
- Can be used for both hard and soft wood
- Use in drill press or in handheld equipment
- 5/32" diameter; fits #7 screw