Taper Bit, 1/8", Fits #5 Screw
The combination of a quality high-speed tapered drill with a countersink and stop collar, in conjunction with the correct plug cutter, is by far the best way to prepare fine work for wood screws....
You May Also Like
- High-speed steel holds the sharp cutting edge longer
- Sizes and lengths to match most popular wood screws
- Can be used for both hard and soft wood
- Use in drill press or in handheld equipment
- 1/8" diameter; fits #5 screw
Fuller Taper Bits
bought to replace the bits in a more cost effective set that never seemed to work properly. It took about one minute to replace the old bit and install the fuller and find out that the problem was the old bit was wobbling. The fuller runs like it is supposed to.