Tanto Point Fixed Blade Point Knife for Hunting and Fishing - 6-5/8" - Unfinished Kit
The sturdy tip of the WoodRiver® Tanto Point Fixed Blade Knife Kit features a high point with a flat grind, leading to a strong point meant for penetrating hard materials. Blade is equipped with a finger hole and a grooved spine to aid in gripping. The 2-5/8"-long blade is constructed...
The sturdy tip of the WoodRiver® Tanto Point Fixed Blade Knife Kit features a high point with a flat grind, leading to a strong point meant for penetrating hard materials. Blade is equipped with a finger hole and a grooved spine to aid in gripping. The 2-5/8"-long blade is constructed from high quality 7/64" thick 3Cr13 stainless steel, a durable corrosion resistant material that will stand up to the toughest of tasks. Shape, mount and finish your custom handle for a truly unique, high-quality knife.
- Use this kit to create a unique, high-quality knife
- Metalworking tools or bladesmithing expertise to craft the blade not required
- Durable, corrosion resistant knife
- Tanto point blade is perfect for penetrating hard materials
- Fitted ballistic nylon sheath with built-in belt loop for easy transport
- Overall Length: 6-5/8"
- Blade Length: 2-5/8"
- Blade Construction: 3Cr13 stainless steel
- (1) Blade
- (2) Screw-together rivets
- (1) Ballistic nylon sheath
- Knife scale / handle material sold separately.
Instructions / MSDS
much too small
Pay close attention to the size of the finger hole in the picture and the specifications of this knife. It is much smaller than a quick glance might lead one to believe. Even if used as a neck knife it is much to small to wield with practicality unless you have very small hands. Unless one is looking for a quaint letter opener, a better suggestion would be the larger tanto style knife kit.