Takumi Ryoba Super Fine Cut Hand Saw, 10-2710
The Ryoba 2720 blade is designed with both rip and crosscut teeth and a wide blade surface for extremely accurate cutting. It is exceptionally well suited to cabinetry, furniture making and other...
- Traditional Japanese saw design
- Cross-cut 20tpi, graduated rip teeth
- Layered Japanese high carbon steel
- Teeth diamond-ground on three sides
- Excellent all around shop saw
Excellent saw, but...
This saw is excellent - the teeth are ground with excellent precision, and the blade tracks very well. I bought this saw from my local Woodcraft because I needed it in a pinch, but after I finished the project I found it from a certain online retailer for nearly 30% less than Woodcraft's. I love Woodcraft, but sometimes you pay for the convenience.