Table Saw 7.5HP, 3PH, 230-460V, 50" RIP, Model PM3000B
You'll get heavyweight performance with the Powermatic PM3000B with its patented innovations in the 14-inch table saw arena. The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, substantially reducing...
You May Also Like
A wide-stance trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote smooth blade raising/tilting. The Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. A re-designed push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top and eliminates the need for dual arbor wrenches. Sloped cabinet floor, dust shroud around the blade, and built-in port for dust extraction.
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- Re-designed AccuFence system for precision cuts
- Dust collection greatly improved from previous models
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Heavy-duty micro adjustable miter gauge with aluminum extruded fence for good workpiece guidance and fine angle adjustments
- CSA Certified
- Motor: 7.5HP, 3PH, 230/460V, 18.4/9.2A
- L x W x H (In.): 48 x 38 x 43
- Net Weight (lbs): 738 lbs.
- Gross Weight (lbs): 831 lbs.
- Style: Cabinet Saw
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 35-1/4
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.): 8
- Arbor Speed (RPM): 4500
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.) 14
- Table Size (In.): 26 x 38
- Maximum Width of Dado (In.): 13/16
- Blade Diameter (In.): 14
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.): 50
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Table T-Slot (In.): 3/4 x 3/8
- Arbor Diameter (In.): 1
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
- Table Size with Extensions (In.): 48 x 38
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees (In.): 5-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.): 3-1/2
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (In.): 15-1/2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty