Powermatic - Table Saw 7.5HP, 3PH, 230-460V, 50" RIP, Model PM3000B
You'll get heavyweight performance with the Powermatic PM3000B with its patented innovations in the 14-inch table saw arena. The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, substantially reducing...
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 424395Model PM25350RK
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 424392Model PM25150RK
Item 424390Model PM25130K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 424391Model PM25150K
Item 840463Model 1720305K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
A wide-stance trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote smooth blade raising/tilting. The Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. A re-designed push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top and eliminates the need for dual arbor wrenches. Sloped cabinet floor, dust shroud around the blade, and built-in port for dust extraction.
• Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
• Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
• Re-designed AccuFence system for precision cuts
• Dust collection greatly improved from previous models
• Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
• Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
• Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
• Heavy-duty micro adjustable miter gauge with aluminum extruded fence for good workpiece guidance and fine angle adjustments
Motor: 7.5HP, 3PH, 230/460V, 18.4/9.2A
L x W x H (In.): 48 x 38 x 43
Net Weight (lbs): 738 lbs.
Gross Weight (lbs): 831 lbs.
Style: Cabinet Saw
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Table Height from Floor (In.): 35-1/4
Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.): 8
Arbor Speed (RPM): 4500
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.) 14
Table Size (In.): 26 x 38
Maximum Width of Dado (In.): 13/16
Blade Diameter (In.): 14
Table Type: Cast Iron
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.): 50
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
Table T-Slot (In.): 3/4 x 3/8
Arbor Diameter (In.): 1
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Table Size with Extensions (In.): 48 x 38
Maximum Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees (In.): 5-1/8
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.): 3-1/2
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (In.): 15-1/2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty