19-38 Combination Sander
Simplify sanding with a SuperMax combo sander. The 19-38 Combo Sander comes standard as a bench top unit and is equipped with a 180 grit flatter brush. Additional brush heads and the sanding drum...
This unit features simple alignment: just one nut will adjust the conveyor to parallel the sanding head making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head quickly and easily as well as indexed alignment settings. The 19-38 has an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19”, the index level will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding. There are easy height adjustments: a thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding and there’s no backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing for easier and smoother height adjustments. It also features an extra-wide conveyer which properly supports stock over 19” wide. The conveyor table is 22” wide to add support to the workpiece.
- Drive Motor (TEFC): 1-3/4” HP
- Power Requirements: 110V 20 Amp
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in/lb. torque, direct drive DC motor, infinitely variable 0-10 FPM
- Maximum Width: 38” (two passes)
- Minimum Length: 2-1/4” Drum and 3-1/2” Brush
- Maximum Thickness: 4” (varies with application)
- Minimum Thickness: 1/32”
- Dimensions: 40” L x 24” W x 24” H
- Drum (when added): 5” x 19” extruded aluminum
- Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
- Dust Hood: One 4” vacuum port (minimum 600 CFM recommended)
- Shipping Weight: 242 lbs. (2 boxes).
Available Accessories / Sanding Heads
- Nylon: Scuff sand and defuzz stock (WC #421645)
- Wire: Pull the soft grain out from soft woods or clean reclaimed lumber (WC #421644)
- Drum: Dimension or finish sand flat stock (WC #421643)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.