19-38 Combination Sander
Simplify sanding with a SuperMax combo sander. The 19-38 Combo Sander comes standard as a bench top unit and is equipped with a 180 grit flatter brush. Additional brush heads and the sanding drum...
You May Also Like
This unit features simple alignment: just one nut will adjust the conveyor to parallel the sanding head making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head quickly and easily as well as indexed alignment settings. The 19-38 has an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19”, the index level will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding. There are easy height adjustments: a thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding and there’s no backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing for easier and smoother height adjustments. It also features an extra-wide conveyer which properly supports stock over 19” wide. The conveyor table is 22” wide to add support to the workpiece.
- Drive Motor (TEFC): 1-3/4” HP
- Power Requirements: 110V 20 Amp
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in/lb. torque, direct drive DC motor, infinitely variable 0-10 FPM
- Maximum Width: 38” (two passes)
- Minimum Length: 2-1/4” Drum and 3-1/2” Brush
- Maximum Thickness: 4” (varies with application)
- Minimum Thickness: 1/32”
- Dimensions: 40” L x 24” W x 24” H
- Drum (when added): 5” x 19” extruded aluminum
- Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
- Dust Hood: One 4” vacuum port (minimum 600 CFM recommended)
- Shipping Weight: 242 lbs. (2 boxes).
Available Accessories / Sanding Heads
- Nylon: Scuff sand and defuzz stock (WC #421645)
- Wire: Pull the soft grain out from soft woods or clean reclaimed lumber (WC #421644)
- Drum: Dimension or finish sand flat stock (WC #421643)