Duratec SFB Bandsaw Blade - 116" x 1/4" x .025 x 6 TPI - Skip
The Starrett Duratec™ SFB Blade combines the best features of a flex back and a hardback into a Super Bandsaw Blade. This carbon steel blade with a flexible back is designed for contour and straight cutting and is ideal for vertical and horizontal carpentry. Use this blade for wood,...
- Flexible carbon steel back
- Fine tooth pitch for smooth cuts
- Cuts hardwood and softwood
- For all vertical/stationary two-wheel bandsaws
- Blade Length: 116"
- Blade Width: 1/4"
- Tooth Shape: Skip
- Pitch/Teeth Per Inch: .025 / 6 TPI
- Consider the following when selecting a bandsaw blade:
- Blade Length: check the user's manual or manufacturer's website for details
- Blade Width (Straight Cuts): use the widest blade possible
- Blade Width (Circle or Radius Cuts): the smaller the blade width, the smaller the radius, or tighter the circle you will be able to cut out
- Pitch/Teeth Per Inch (TPI): choose a coarser pitch if the speed of the cut is most important. Choose a fine pitch if the finish is most important.
- Tooth design or the combination of these variables (tooth shape, position, set, type and spacing) will determine whether the blade can move through your material without binding or becoming clogged with chips.
Articles & Blogs
Timber WolfItem 165983
Timber WolfItem 165986
Timber WolfItem 165987
Timber WolfItem 165995
Timber WolfItem 165991
Timber WolfItem 165997
Timber WolfItem 144710