Standard "J" Roller for Veneering
Veneer allows us the luxury and appearance of real wood with infinite design options not available using solid woods. WoodRiver® Standard "J" Roller for Veneering efficiently applies operator pressure for positive glue contact. Smooth and evenly adheres even the most obstinate laminates...
- Specially designed for applying pressure on wood and plastic laminate
- J-Roller provides 20-25 PSI for positive bonding
- Wide non-marking rubber roller is ideal for flush work
- Gives professional results
- Great also for rolling wallpaper and setting tiles
- Straight handle
- Vinyl grip
- Handle Length: 10"
- Wide Non-Marking Roller Dimensions: 1-1/2" diameter x 3" wide
- (1) WoodRiver - Standard "J" Roller for Veneering
Articles & Blogs
Great once I tossed the slippery grips!
It kept spinning around until I removed both black grips and washed the oil off of the handle, now it works great!
The same day I received the packager with the J-Roller, I Immediately started to use it with a door that I was covering with Formica and It was very smooth and fast. An Excellent choice.
Standard 'J' Roller excellent for spread
Spreads glue easily and evenly.