Spoon Carvin Jack Knife
When you think about it carving spoons might be the perfect introduction to carving. You’re making something by design that is basic and useful. Later on you can build carving skills by embellishing elements of the basic spoon. Because the Flexcut® Spoon Carvin’ Jack is a highly...
- Comfortable aluminum handle with a cross-hatched grip
- 2 hook blades and 1 straight blade
- Blades lock open for safety
- Detail Knife blade comes to a fine point which is great for rapid wood removal or making detailed cuts that are very narrow
- Deep Hook Knife used to form the hollows of spoons and bowls
- Shallow Hook Knifeis a blade for shaping and carving the intricate details into the design
- Made in the USA
- Blade Material: High carbon steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Closed Length (approximate): 4"
- Weight (approximate): 4 ounces
- (1) Flexcut JKN96 - Spoon Carvin' Jack