Spindle Steady for General/Oneway
Spindle turners have been using steady rests for as long as people have been turning wood for smoother, safer turning of long or thin spindles. Traditional spindle steady designs tend to be heavy...
This kit includes the following items:
- Bowl Steady Clamp Block, General/
- SPINDLE STEADY
- Three non-marring, ball bearing wheels support your stock, preventing whip and vibration
- Each model has a clamp block specific to that manufacturer's lathes.
- Unique scissor-action clamping mechanism
- New steady allows you to move and adjust it much more quickly and easily than traditional design
End to the Chatter
Would have given it 5 stars, but mine also came with regular hex nuts that I had to replaced, and the online tech was useless in answering my questions about what model would fit my lathe. So I called OneWay. All the models are the same except the clamping block, which fit just fine. But the cool thing is that OneWay sent me a clamping block specifically sized for a Jet Midi anyways.
Lamps and spindles
I use it for projects likr lamps for stedy cuts, and small fine spindles.