Micro Spindlemaster Tool
The unique “no flute” design of these tools allows them to make beads and coves, plane, trim end grain and more! Easy to sharpen and easy to use, they offer an alternative to both beginners and...
- Cut both beads and coves with the greatest ease
- Because of its design - the wood is almost polished and so it gives a fine finish every time.
- The Spindlemaster is ideal for small projects like boxes and rattles
- Use on large pieces like bedposts and staircase spindles
- If you have reservations about using a skew chisel, the Spindlemaster is the answer
A very versatile tool!
This is a great tool. It can be used as many other type of traditional lathe chisels. It makes a good substitute for a gouge, detail gouge, and a skew. The best part is the ease of sharpening. Just sharpen the flat of the tool and that's it. The bevel doesn't get touched and hence, no need to set up a certain grinding angle to get that perfect edge. Just grind/hone the flat of the tool and you're ready to go. This tool is awesome! I will soon be buying the larger sizes to add to my collection. Great tool!