Silky Saws - TAKERUBOY 270mm, Extra Fine Teeth
Buy the gold medal winner of the 2012 iF Product Design Award in its category, the TAKERUBOY. This two-handed, heavy-duty, woodworking saw with a razor sharp 10-2/3” blade is the only saw on the...
Item 416090Model 550-50
Item 416030Model 142-18
Item 155637Model 291W
Item 415734Model 388-24
Item 155692Model 651
Item 416032Model 144-18
Item 157072Model HI-KU160
Buy the gold medal winner of the 2012 iF Product Design Award in its category, the TAKERUBOY. This two-handed, heavy-duty, woodworking saw with a razor sharp 10-2/3” blade is the only saw on the market offering the ‘butterfly’ handle. The exclusive design allows 24-1/2” total length of the saw, including handle, to fold down to only 13” for storage. Each blade side, rip-cutting and cross-cutting, is protected from inadvertent nicks and bumps because of the folding handle. The award winning TAKERUBOY is setting the new standard in folding saw excellence.
- 10-2/3” (270mm) blade length
- 20.3 teeth per inch configuration
- 0.55 pounds operating weight
- Winner of 2012 iF Product Design Award - Gold
- Made from SK4 steel and Silky’s proprietary manufacturing process
- Rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip
- Each blade edge has a specific purpose; rip-cut, and cross-cut
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.