TAKERUBOY 270mm, Extra Fine Teeth
Buy the gold medal winner of the 2012 iF Product Design Award in its category, the TAKERUBOY. This two-handed, heavy-duty, woodworking saw with a razor sharp 10-2/3” blade is the only saw on the market offering the ‘butterfly’ handle. The exclusive design allows 24-1/2” total length...
Buy the gold medal winner of the 2012 iF Product Design Award in its category, the TAKERUBOY. This two-handed, heavy-duty, woodworking saw with a razor sharp 10-2/3” blade is the only saw on the market offering the ‘butterfly’ handle. The exclusive design allows 24-1/2” total length of the saw, including handle, to fold down to only 13” for storage. Each blade side, rip-cutting and cross-cutting, is protected from inadvertent nicks and bumps because of the folding handle. The award winning TAKERUBOY is setting the new standard in folding saw excellence.
- 10-2/3” (270mm) blade length
- 20.3 teeth per inch configuration
- 0.55 pounds operating weight
- Winner of 2012 iF Product Design Award - Gold
- Made from SK4 steel and Silky’s proprietary manufacturing process
- Rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip
- Each blade edge has a specific purpose; rip-cut, and cross-cut
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.
Articles & Blogs
Choosing & Using Japanese Saws
Expand your tool arsenal with handsaws that belong to a
centuries-old tradition of craftsmanship
Silky SawsItem 415735
WOODBOY Dozuki 240mm, 27 TPI, without backboneItem 415734
9-1/2" Double Edge (Ryoba) RazorSaw for HardwoodsItem 155692
Harima Ryoba Saw 210mm with Canvas CoverItem 06Q11
F-180 Replacement Blade, 180mm, Fine TeethItem 416030
Silky SawsItem 415733
Dovetail Saw with Replaceable Blade - 240 mm - No. 311Item 155605
Flush Cut Saw (Nail Saw) with Replaceable BladeItem 157072
Japanese "Kugihiki" Flush Cutting Hand Saw - 5-3/4" - No. 421Item 12F24