Silky Saws - 21 Foot HAYAUCHI Pole Saw
This item has an additional shipping charge
Buy the pole saw of choice for professionals, the HAYAUCHI. This bestselling, aluminum telescoping pole saw has extension poles which are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction...
You May Also Like
Buy the pole saw of choice for professionals, the HAYAUCHI. This bestselling, aluminum telescoping pole saw has extension poles which are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade and giving strength and rigidity to the pole.
The 15-2/5” curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be four rows of them. This pole saw is ideal for the toughest pruning jobs. Blade can be adjusted to two different angles for lower or higher cutting and features an upper and lower sickle. The upper sickle is used to cut vines and the lower sickle to undercut bark. Lower sickle provides clean cut without damaging tree, while upper sickle prevents the blade from slipping off limb.Technical Features
- 15-2/5” (390mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch
- 6.9 pounds, operating weight
- 3-extension, 4-poles/ sections, telescoping pole saw model that extends to 21 feet
- Maximum working reach is 25 feet
- Used for: pruning, trimming, lawn and garden, and forestry
- Teeth are not impulse hardened
WARNING: Use this pole saw in strict accordance with ANSI Standard: Z133.1-2006 and all applicable OSHA regulations (for users in the U.S.). It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all necessary precautions for safety.
Note: Excess weight fee is applied to this product due to the extra long shipping dimensions.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products can be returned within 30 days of delivery with a Sherrill Inc. Return Authorization Number.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited life-time warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement upon return of defective item to Sherrill Inc. Warranty does not cover repair or replacement due to misuse, abuse, mishandling, shipping damage, or normal wear and tear.