ShelterLogic - Max AP 10' x 20' 2-in-1 Canopy, White
Try this 2-in-1 pack for everything you’ll need for a fully enclosed shelter. The large 10’ x 20’ canopy will give you plenty of shade for your next outing and can transform into a fully enclosed...
You May Also Like
Item 421587Model 23571
Item 421976Model 25757
Item 421977Model 25770
Item 421978Model 25773
Try this 2-in-1 pack for everything you’ll need for a fully enclosed shelter. The large 10’ x 20’ canopy will give you plenty of shade for your next outing and can transform into a fully enclosed structure to protect your vehicle with the included side panels.Includes
- 1 – 10’ x 20’ canopy with 1-3/8” steel frame
- 1 - One-piece, polyethylene, fitted cover
- 2 – 7’ x 20’ side panels
- 1 – Double zippered front panel
- 1 – Fitted back panel
- ShelterLogic Bungee Cords
- 8 – Foot plates (white)
- Temporary spike anchors
- Easy step-by-step instructions.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 3-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products that are unused and in original packaging can be returned. Credit will be issued upon receipt of product in restockable position. Any product returns which are used / not restockable will not be eligible for credit. Customer pays outbound and return freight. Freight Collect shipments will be refused by ShelterLogic. RMA #'s are required for all returns. Please be aware that the RMA covers the cost of the product only. It does not cover outbound or return freight. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 1-800-535-4482.
Most ShelterLogic products carry a Limited 1-Year Warranty from the date of purchase. Product received which are defective or have missing parts will be handled through ShelterLogic's Consumer Support & Warranty Team (800-932-9344 x 2500).