Shed-in-a-Box 10' x 10' x 8', Peak Style, Gray
The Shed-in-a-Box 10' x 10' x 8', Peak Style, Gray shed has a small footprint and big value when space is at a premium. Great for storing garden tools, mowers, snow blowers, snowmobiles, ATVs, pool items, or anything you need to store out of sight. Shed-in-a-Box is designed for use in...
- 1-3/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Ratchet-Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit.
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter.
- High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination.
- Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products that are unused and in original packaging can be returned within 30 days. Credit will be issued upon receipt of product in restockable position. Any product returns which are used / not restockable will not be eligible for credit. Customer pays outbound and return freight. Freight Collect shipments will be refused by ShelterLogic. RMA #'s are required for all returns. Please be aware that the RMA covers the cost of the product only. It does not cover outbound or return freight. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 1-800-535-4482.
Most ShelterLogic products carry a Limited 1-Year Warranty from the date of purchase. Product received which are defective or have missing parts will be handled through ShelterLogic's Consumer Support & Warranty Team (800-932-9344 x 2500).
Arrow Storage ProductsItem 423752
Arrow Storage ProductsItem 423753