Handle all your machining needs in a home shop environment or on the production floor with the Next Wave Automation CNC Shark HD5®. Everything you need to get started (except the router) is included: the latest version of Vectric VCarve Desktop design software, a color pendant controller, 2 hold-down clamps, carbide V-bit, and Next Wave Automation’s exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software.
Virtual Zero Unlimited is patented Next Wave exclusive software that allows you to map the surface of your material by taking an unlimited number of reference points. The program then uses these points to auto-adjust the G-code to conform to the actual surface of your material, eliminating problems caused by a warped or bowed workpiece and allowing you to maintain a constant cutting depth on projects that other machines would not be able to handle.
Built with industrial grade components, the CNC Shark HD5® also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, a new extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes. The HD5® is the ideal tool for carving or machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics.
The HD5® is fully compatible with Next Wave Automation’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more – all sold separately.
The CNC Shark HD5® is made in the USA, comes with a full one-year warranty, and includes lifetime technical support so you can buy with confidence.
Includes CNC Shark HD5® machine, Vectric VCarve Desktop design software, color pendant controller, hold-down clamps (2), carbide V-bit, Virtual Zero Unlimited Software and Vector Art 3-D Sampler Pack.
Requires PC computer with USB 2.0 Port and USB Flash Drive (not included).Features
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control software allowing multi-machine operation – start, stop rewind, and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications
- X & Y homing capability
- Linear guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities
- Extruded Aluminum router and spindle mounts
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- One-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime technical support
- Made in the USA
- Table dimensions: 28'' x 36''
- XYZ travel: 25'' x 25'' x 7''
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4'' W x 36'' L x 24-1/2'' H
Fully compatible with these routers (sold separately): Next Wave Automation Water-Cooled Spindle, Bosch 1617 and 1618, Porter-Cable 690 and 890 Series (6902VS must be manually started), DeWalt 610, 616, 618 series.