SE Tool Head, Single Extruder, 0.5mm
Use LulzBot SE Tool Head with a .50mm nozzle, for versatility and precision workmanship. The SE features the Universal Mounting System for quick, easy head changes and the industry leading Titan Aero Hot End and Extruder from E3D. A tried and true combination that enables a vast palette...
Compatible with LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer Only, Use of filled filaments like bronzeFill and woodfill can be to large to pass through the nozzle and may damage the unit.Specifications
- Layer Resolution: .05mm (0.002" - 0.020"
- Nozzle Diameter - 0.5 mm
- Hot End Temperature: 120 degrees C - 290 degrees C (248 F - 554 F)
- Hot End Heat up Time: 23 C to 210 C (73 F to 410 F) in 73 seconds
- Extruder & Hot End: Genuine E3D Titan Aero
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: 1-5v 40mm heat sink cooling fan and 1 360 degree print cooling fan
- Recommended filament diameter: 2.85 mm (3mm)
- Certified Open Source Hardware: US000138
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 3-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground Service with Signature Required.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days with your original invoice Date. Items must be in original packaging, 5% restock fee is deducted from credit. Pre-approval is required for all returns, returns without RGA will be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.