Sawstop - 5 HP, 480V, 3PH Industrial Cabinet Saw with 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System, ICS53480-52
Flat Shipping Fee of $350.00
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 5 HP, 3 ph, 480V configuration with a...
Item 420947Model ICS73480-52
Item 856295Model ICS53230-52
Item 420942Model ICS53480-36
Item 420945Model ICS73230-52
Item 856293Model ICS51230-52
Item 856291Model ICS31230-52
Item 420946Model ICS73480-36
Item 856292Model ICS51230-36
Item 420944Model ICS73230-36
Item 856294Model ICS53230-36
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Dust-Collection Blade Guard
- 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
- 5 HP motor 3-phase, 480V 60 HZ
Table Saw Specs:
Overall saw dimensions: 85-1/4" wide x 36-1/2" deep x 34" high
Cabinet footprint: 20" x 25"
Cast-iron table: 24" w x 30" d
Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 30" d
Motor: 5 HP, 3-phase, 480V 60 HZ
Weight: 685 lbs.
Blade: 60-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
Blade diameter: 10"
Blade tilt: left
Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
Max. rip, left of blade: 12-1/2"
Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
Dado max. width: 13/16"
Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 11"
Table behind blade (max. elevation): 9-3/4"
Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3mm)
Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts
Additional $350 Freight Charge
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft has just added 16 new industrial cabinet saws to our line-up for you, the woodworker. The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful, highest quality 10″ cabinet saw on the market. It is the only saw with an active safety system and 99% dust collection which offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.