Sawstop - 5HP 1PH 230V Industrial Cabinet Saw with 36" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
Flat Shipping Fee of $350.00
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 5 HP, 1 ph, 230V configuration with a...
This kit includes the following items:
- 5HP, 1ph ICS Base Saw
- T-Glide Ind 36 in Rails
- Sawstop Industrial Series 36" Extension Table
- T-Glide Industrial Fence
Items You May Need
Item 856293Model ICS51230-52
Item 856290Model ICS31230-36
Item 856295Model ICS53230-52
Item 856291Model ICS31230-52
Item 420947Model ICS73480-52
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 847462Model PCS31230-TGP236
Item 847463Model PCS31230-TGP252
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 5 HP, 1 ph, 230V configuration with a 36" Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Dust-Collection Blade Guard
- 36" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
- 5 HP motor 1-phase, 230V 60 HZ
Table Saw Specs:
- Overall saw dimensions: 69-1/4" wide x 36-1/2" deep x 34" high
- Cabinet footprint: 20" x 25"
- Cast-iron table: 24" w x 30" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 30" d
- Motor: 5 HP, 1-Phase, 230V 60 HZ
- Weight: 635 lbs.
- Blade: 60-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12-1/2"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 11"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 9-3/4"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3mm)
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft has just added 16 new industrial cabinet saws to our line-up for you, the woodworker. The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful, highest quality 10″ cabinet saw on the market. It is the only saw with an active safety system and 99% dust collection which offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.
Saw Stop industrial
I had been getting by with my old, trusty Powermatic contractor saw. I’ve been working wood for thirty years and I knew I wanted to get serious about it upon retiring. I was taking classes and the school had the 5HP industrial saw stop and once I started working on it I was hooked. This saw is a dream to work on. Tons of power, great fence system, and super smooth. All that and knowing I couldn’t lose a finger. There are plenty of good saws on the market but this is the only one that guarantees you’ll keep all your fingers. Try and put a price on that