40T Combination Blade
Try SawStop’s 40 tooth, 10 inch, high quality heat-treated steel saw blade as your go-to multipurpose blade for both cross and rip cutting. This carbide-tipped saw blade has a long working life...
You May Also Like
- 40 teeth
- ATB (alternate top bevel) yields a smooth cut
- 10” blade with 5/8” arbor
- .118” kerf
- Rake angle: 15 degrees
- Top angle: 10 degrees
- Plate thickness: 2mm
- Tooth thickness: 0.079”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.