Sawstop - 3HP 1PH 230V Professional Cabinet Saw with 30" Premium Fence System
Flat Shipping Fee of $250.00
The SawStop 230V, 3 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional...
This kit includes the following items:
- PCS - Saw Body 3 HP
- 30 in Premium Fence System
Items You May Need
Item 847462Model PCS31230-TGP236
Item 846918Model PCS175-PFA30
Item 847463Model PCS31230-TGP252
Item 840937Model CNS175-SFA30
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 856290Model ICS31230-36
Item 840938Model CNS175-TGP236
Item 856293Model ICS51230-52
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 837473Model 708674PK
Item 837474Model 708675PK
Item 856291Model ICS31230-52
Item 857876Model 1791000K
• SawStop’s patented safety system
• Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
• Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
• Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
• Dust-Collection Blade Guard
• 3 HP motor 1-phase, 230V, 13A
Table Saw Specifications:
- Overall saw dimensions: 61-3/4" x 31-1/8" x 34"
- Cabinet footprint: 19-3/8" x 19-3/8"
- Cast-iron table: 20" w x 27" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 27" d
- Motor: 3 HP motor 1-phase, 230V, 13A
- Weight: 385 lbs.
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static dissipative
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Best set up instructions I've ever seen
Lost my 28 year old saw to Hurricane Sandy, so finally replacing with 3HP Pro. Price is good and quality is great. Took some time to set it up but the instructions and hardware layout are so efficient and clear, it was a pleasure. We're still in the middle of reconstruction (5' of floodwater in shop ) so I was constantly interrupted by myriad questions, but was alway able to return smoothly to the set-up. Squareness, accuracy of run out etc. all the factory settings were pretty much right on the money. Love the paint job, (finish inside the cabinet --- very impressive.) Shop is still being rebuilt, but with the aid of my new saw! PS. I lost the tip of my right thumb to my old saw --- this Sawstop should be mandatory in new shops!