3HP 1PH 230V Industrial Cabinet Saw with 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
Shipping Fee of $425.00
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 3 HP, 1 ph, 230V configuration with a 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace...
This kit includes the following items:
- 3HP, 1ph ICS Base Saw
- T-Glide Industrial Fence
- T-Glide Ind 52 in Rails
- T-Glide 52 in Ind Table
Items You May Need
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 3 HP, 1 ph, 230V configuration with a 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Dust-Collection Blade Guard
- 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
- 3 HP motor 1-phase, 230V 60 HZ
Table Saw Specs:
- Overall saw dimensions: 85-1/4" wide x 36-1/2" deep x 34" high
- Cabinet footprint: 20" x 25"
- Cast-iron table: 24" w x 30" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 30" d
- Motor: 3 HP, 1-phase, 230V 60 HZ
- Weight: 685 lbs.
- Blade: 60-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12-1/2"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 11"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 9-3/4"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3mm)
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft has just added 16 new industrial cabinet saws to our line-up for you, the woodworker. The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful, highest quality 10″ cabinet saw on the market. It is the only saw with an active safety system and 99% dust collection which offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.
SawStop's table saw safety system is amazing—and saves many woodworkers from horrific injuries and in some cases the loss of a finger or thumb. But how does it work? It reacts quickly, stopping the saw blade in less than 5 milliseconds! Read on to find out how.
SawStop's Industrial Table Saws are their heaviest, most powerful, saws available. Heavy-duty, for high demand shops. Power options from 3.0 HP to 7.5 HP. Learn more about the SawStop ICS™ line of table saws in this video from SawStop.
Love the saw. Solid fixture and safe.