Black & White Small Pen Knife, Model SK-700
This stylish, two blade Pen Knife from Sarge is what every one needs for a daily carry. Nice enough to slip in a suit pocket, but durable enough for every day use. Makes a great gift!Blade Steel:...
You May Also Like
This stylish, two blade Pen Knife from Sarge is what every one needs for a daily carry. Nice enough to slip in a suit pocket, but durable enough for every day use. Makes a great gift!
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless
- Number of Blades: 2
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-58
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Main Blade Length: 1-3/8”
- Secondary Blade Length: 1-1/8”
- Closed Length: 2-5/8”
- Overall Length: 4-1/8”
- Handle Material: Black Derlin and White Bone
- Lock Type: Slip Joint
- Liners: Stainless Steel
- Bolster: Polished Stainless Steel
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Sarge offers a credit or exchange of items. Sarge requires a RGA (Return Authorization number) to be issued from Woodcraft Customer Service department prior to return. Replacements are sent out after return is received. After 30 days, contact Sarge Customer Service at 800-454-7448.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Sarge Knives has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all items for credit or exchange. Sarge warranties their products due to factory defect or shipping damage. Their warranty excludes normal wear and tear of the product.