Sarge - Black Mini Hunter Fixed Blade Knife, Model SK-704
This small drop point, fixed blade Mini Hunting Knife from Sarge is ready for your next adventure. Plenty enough to handle most game, but small enough to carry easily. Includes Leather...
Item 415321Model SK-909
Item 163096Model H840702
Item 866275Model SK-820
Item 851769Model SK-703
Item 161018Model F891189C
Item 159263Model TS151
Item 159139Model Salice E3 T FF 1/2 H
This small drop point, fixed blade Mini Hunting Knife from Sarge is ready for your next adventure. Plenty enough to handle most game, but small enough to carry easily. Includes Leather Sheath.
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-58
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Blade Length: 2-5/8”
- Overall Length: 6-1/8”
- Handle Material: Black Derlin
- Bolster: Polished Finger Guard
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Sarge offers a credit or exchange of items. Sarge requires a RGA (Return Authorization number) to be issued from Woodcraft Customer Service department prior to return. Replacements are sent out after return is received. After 30 days, contact Sarge Customer Service at 800-454-7448.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Sarge Knives has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all items for credit or exchange. Sarge warranties their products due to factory defect or shipping damage. Their warranty excludes normal wear and tear of the product.