3W Cree Adjustable Focus LED Flashlight, Model NU-53
This handy LED flashlight will keep your path lit and signal if needed. Made of black aluminum with a non-slip grip, it's easy to hold and blends in with your clothing where needed. O-rings seal...
This handy LED flashlight will keep your path lit and signal if needed. Made of black aluminum with a non-slip grip, it's easy to hold and blends in with your clothing where needed. O-rings seal the flashlight for water resistance. Lanyard included.
- Power: 130 Lumens
- Switch: 3 Stage (Hi, Low, Strobe)
- Bulb: 3 Watt
- Battery: 3 AAA (not included)
- Run Time: 6 hr.
- Size: 5" long
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Sarge offers a credit or exchange of items. Sarge requires a RGA (Return Authorization number) to be issued from Woodcraft Customer Service department prior to return. Replacements are sent out after return is received. After 30 days, contact Sarge Customer Service at 800-454-7448.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Sarge Knives has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all items for credit or exchange. Sarge warranties their products due to factory defect or shipping damage. Their warranty excludes normal wear and tear of the product.
Articles & Blogs
Good product for the price.............
Insert of small wood screws into a nearly blind hole. Concentrated light helps.