Portable C4 Panel Saw
SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL WHEELS AND FIXED STAND. Take this panel saw to the job site or put it in your shop, even if you have limited floor space. It's ideal for cutting 4' × 8' sheets of material. The...
Take this panel saw to the job site or put it in your shop, even if you have limited floor space. It's ideal for cutting 4' × 8' sheets of material. The Safety Speed Cut C4 Panel Saw packs all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5' frame and comes standard with the following equipment:
- 3-1/4 HP, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor
- Zinc plated 1-3/4" steel guide tubes
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Thin material pressure guard
- Spring loaded counter balance system
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Comes with 1-1/2" diameter dust port
- 1 year parts warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
NOTE: Saw Blade NOT INCLUDED.
- Max Crosscut: 50" (1270mm)
- Max Rip Cut: 96" (2450mm)
- Max Cut Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Cut Accuracy, Straign and Square: 1/32" (0.8mm)
- Saw Blade Dimensions: 8" D x 5/8" bore (not included)
- Motor: 15 Amp, 120V
- Frame Length: 60" (1525mm)
- Shipping Weight: 189 lb.
- Shipping weight 200 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.